Volunteering at the Music Center is an enjoyable and rewarding experience. There is always something you can do. We need volunteers to provide:
- Office help
- Painting, yard work, general building cleanup
- Hosting or assisting at Student and Faculty Recitals
- Assistance at Special Events
- Posting flyers and posters, distributing brochures and other materials at local businesses
- Computer support
- Library assistance
- Ad Hoc Committee membership
- Music Library assistance
- Marketing support
- Desktop Publishing
- Website Design and maintenance
- Summer Camp support
Please click here to contact us and/or call the Music Center, (509) 326-9516, regarding current volunteer and employment opportunities.
Everyone with a connection to the Music Center is respectfully requested to consider including Holy Names in your annual giving plans. Holy Names Music Center currently raises in excess of $50,000.00 annually in order to maintain a balanced budget. This is an extraordinary task, particularly today.
Please consider one or more of the many ways in which you may be able to support the Music Center using the variety of sources and methods available to meet our funding goals:
- Annual appeal
- Special Events/Benefits
- Performathon (annual pledge campaign similar to “walkathons”, instead students play their instruments)
- Unsolicited donations.
- Corporate donations of money, goods and in-kind services
- Grants from charitable foundations, corporations, individuals and government agencies
- Sister Nadine Hall Memorial Scholarship Endowment
- Planned Giving – a certain amount pledged annually or periodically throughout the year
Your contributions will have a positive impact on the students, the school and the greater community. There is nothing quite like giving the gift of music.
Please click here to contact us and/or call the Music Center, (509) 326-9516, to make a donation.